Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ferris wheels.

Oh I want to ride on the Ferris wheel going up, up, up before we hit the deep. No one has the answers, though everyone is looking makes sense to look from high, but it only shows the ruin
when you're down you feel about 10 feet deep, and the sky spreads out above you like a mockery wanna ride on that wheel with the rest of the sheep,although it goes nowhere, we never stop moving though it never goes anywhere we still keep hoping
Gonna ride that wheel, going bleat bleat bleat.
I know it's not better being one of the sheep, but the wolves always hunger and the cows always slumber, if the sheep have hope I want to ride with them a little.
I can see through the facade though I wish that I couldn't, truth is I'm not a wolf nor an ewe nor a villain
Coyotes gotta feed and the scraps are better than starving, my cynical veils may seem quite alarming. That Ferris wheel keeps a-turning like lamb rotisserie makes my mouth water, like my eyes like my heart. We're all food I say, and try to turn an Eye. But my chest shudders as I turn away. Sometimes carnival rides make me sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home