Saturday, October 14, 2006

Roll

I like Kaiser rolls with Bologna and mayonnaise. Thick pieces of cheese and dark spicy brown mustard. I like small cars with fast engines that I don't have to think about, I'm not a mechanic is an understatement. I like women with exaggerated curves, genuine smiles, and sharp wit.
I like well behaved short haired dogs that stay outside. I like older cats that are sure of their place in the universe and don't really need you, but hang around because they like the feel of your fingers on their backs. I like motorcycles with no helmets and martinis with no vermouth, two animals of the same breed. I like music I can sing along to from my childhood, or slamming superhard punk rock or industro techno, but not much in between. Unless of course it is a woman singing, nothing is sexier, happier, more relaxing than the sound of a woman singing with true emotion in her voice. Granted being on key and semi talented is a prerequisite, but singers who can push their heart into their throats while entreating the universe to commune with them orally...Well nothing is better, if only my explanation could be so good. I like whiskey and vodka, cheap scotch, gin, and marashino cherries. Sometimes I like beer, but my self image is too tied up in this Midwestern potbellied image. Every time I tip back a couple I feel like I'm strapping on a fat suit and it kills my enjoyment. I like the fact that I'm a big guy, although I would not mind trading some fat for muscle, even if it meant looking like I do now. I wouldn't mind one less chin, but I also can't respect myself when my ribs show through my skin. Thanks dad.
I like Nine inch nails, but have no respect for trent resnor. I like gay bars because the atmosphere is more accepting. I like the sound of dried leaves being blown across pavement. Skittering. I like the feel of wind on every part of my body no matter how cold it is, but I hate the feel of a fan blowing on my face or head. I like silk and corduroy but can't touch velvet or velour. Love ice-cream but won't eat any that come on a stick. I'm staring to like garlic, but sometimes the smell or taste can make me retch if it's too strong. I like God, but we're playing a game of ignore the other right now. At least I am, I'm not sure what he's doing.
I like wearing a hat in the rain " A man can stand almost anything if he can keep the rain off his face" Fresh baked ham without pineapple slices. apple dumplings with cheddar cheese and lebanon balogna. Prime rib crusted in mint and tarrogon. It's obvious to any who know me that despite being picky I love food, of almost any type. I'm done for now but this is only a beginning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home